Tuesday, October 20, 2015

hiss spit breathe

Pep talk. Things are what they are. They are what they will be. People are going to be who they are. That's the way it is.



That's me. Sometimes, it's good to be all alone. Sometimes, it's irritating--like when there's no one else left to help you do certain things, or when people decide not to be that someone helping you do things. This shall pass. People are who they are. Things are what they are and that is all there is to it.  One day at a time.

I have a lot of time off to look forward to. Today, I am one step closer to time off. Next year, big changes will occur at work, and I find that appealing. Change. We are becoming another company, and I do not take for granted that I will still have a place, but either way, I will get change.


That's better. Bring on Tuesday.

1 comment:

TLP said...

Good self pep talk. Yes, you're one of the lucky people who doesn't have to live pay check to pay check. That's a big blessing.

And change can be good or bad, but it's often a breath of fresh air.