Sunday, February 01, 2015

Rabbit, Rabbit! Happy, Lucky February!





On this first evening of February, we shall finally put The Super Bowl behind us. We are having our traditional gathering, when some very nice people arrive to crowd around our small TV and visit, mostly. No one seems to be a big fan of either team this year, and that's just as well, because the weather could be crummy enough that some people might leave early.

However, at this juncture, it's been snowing for a couple hours, but it's still too warm to be an accumulation threat. It'll probably be rain before long.

This afternoon, I spent some time watching the German Shepherd next door catch frisbees. She's good. And I did go for a run--a very short one, but it still counts as my Rabbit Rabbit run. And I am feeling better, so things will seem more cheerful for me.

Well, better go--Happy February, everyone!


2 comments:

TLP said...

I hope your party was fun. The game was WONDERFUL!

actonbell said...

Thanks, Mom. The party was good--and I'm glad the game was entertaining :)