Thursday, March 13, 2014

Freak out!

Today was windy and freezing, unlike yesterday and what tomorrow is projected to be. It's bizarre--60F, 30F, 60F. The Thursday Dip. What a strange journey this year has been.

Meanwhile, there's the matter of a Malaysian flight that's gone completely missing since Saturday--six days ago. It sounds like a Twilight Zone story, but it's a for-real tragic mystery.

And--Oscar Pistorius is on trial for the murder of his girlfriend, Reeva Steemkamp. His obsession with having a gun on his person at all times is messed up, and I think his story, that he mistook Steemkamp for an intruder is ridiculous. It really sounds like he lost his temper and shot her, but that will probably be very difficult, if not impossible, to prove.  This case will drag on and on, and I hope Pistorius will never again carry a weapon.

~~~~

I've been spending my little life lately reading an Edgar A. Poe biography, and finding it most intriguing. Perhaps, one day soon, I will try to succinctly list some stuff I've learned.

A band called Fitz and The Tantrums has lately caught my fancy, too.

It's getting late here, and I've had a hard time lately, getting up. I actually set three (3) alarms this morning, and did quite well getting up and turning them all off.


Okay, really, I must set the clocks and go to bed....perchance to dream.


2 comments:

beach lad said...

that malaysian jet is a real mystery - fascinating.

TLP said...

*sigh* All these observations are so true.