Friday, December 20, 2013

TGIF

This is the end of my first week of work after taking off seven work days for a cruise. It's been exhausting, and the last couple days I was feeling really lousy, too. When a couple coworkers called in sick yesterday, I was scared, but--I'm feeling much much better today! (I've used up ALL my time this year, so I would've had to suck. it. up.)

Hurray for the weekend! Do you have your tree up? Shopping done, gifts wrapped, huh, huh? Good luck with the traffic out there, everyone, be patient, and drive safely.





(I have vacation pics on my other blog, which do not show any talent with a camera, I'm afraid.)




5 comments:

Karen said...

Hurrah for the weekend! Happily, my Christmas tree is up and glowing! Merry Christmas to you and ALL of your family, Sheryl!

Karen said...

*Sharyl*

TLP said...

I'll have to look at the vacation blog. Glad you got to rest this weeken.

actonbell said...

Merry Christmas, Karen!
See you soon, Mom :)

Karen said...

Your *Mom* is a FB geek. For your sake, Sharyl, I hope she recovers some time soon... Ahem?