Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Spring. It's spring.




It snowed yesterday, but since it was just above freezing, the stuff didn't stick to the roads. We've had irritating weather and I've been plagued with a couple irritating colds and moods. But lo, I slept better last night, I got up and ran for the first time in days, it looks like the sun is coming out, and gee, that's much better. As a rule, I'm not wild about Tuesdays, and this is going to be a long one (staff meeting), but--snow is over this year. It is, it is.

And I need to get a serious move on. Happy feet to everyone!

7 comments:

beach lad said...

is that a field of marijuana?

TLP said...

I love that she's named Mildred!

TLP said...

OMG, it is marijuana!

actonbell said...

Ah, so THAT's why Mildred's got happy feet...and Lucy, I do hone in on the Mildreds.

Bone said...

We used to have our weekly staff meetings on Tuesdays, too. Yuck. I never understood why they couldn't just be on Monday. I mean, Monday's already Monday, may as well throw a meeting in there, too.

Happy spring!

actonbell said...

I agree, Bone, good idea :)

tsduff said...

That's some happy field all right... me thinks it smells quite nice. Go Mildred.