Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happy Wednesday

I would love to be as happy and energetic as Jesse the Amazing Jack Russell.

How can any sentient being be so contented and happy? I suspect it's all about not over-thinking anything and simply doing the job in front of you.

Which is a pretty good mantra: don't over-think (translation for humans: don't take things too personally or seriously), and do the job in front of you (whatever should or needs to be done).


Life could be that wonderfully simple....


9 comments:

TLP said...

What an amazing and wonderful dog! I love him! I want him!

Logophile said...

wow,
that is an amazing dog, and here I am happy just because Ariella wait til she is outside to relieve herself.

Good lesson from that too

actonbell said...

Mom, we just watch Silent Movie, and there was a Jack Russell terrier in that flick that stole the show.

Logo, that's a very good trait in a dog!

TLP said...

I saw Silent Movie on On Demand and loved the dog! I actually liked the movie too. I didn't love it, but it's good.

Karen said...

Happy Wednesday! My dog is so lazy she sleeps all day, and then annoys the hell out of me after dinner. We have to play a stupid rope game.

John completely ignores us and continues to watch either "Pawn Shop" or an ESPN pregame show.

Karen said...

Other days it might be Restaurant Makeover; Anthony Bourdain; or Diner, Drive-Ins and Drives.

Doug Pascover said...

I have to get my RSS working again. It annoys me to be late for an Actonbell party.

My dogs remind me of my priorities most every day. Food and barking.

Doug Pascover said...

Hey, where'd WIllie go?

actonbell said...

Doug, dogs are great. Most of them. Hope you find Willie:) Good to see you again!

Karen, I hope John doesn't feel left out:)