Sunday, April 01, 2012

Rabbit, rabbit!

Good luck in April, everyone, and may today's April Fool's jokes be mild.

March went by in a hurry, even though nothing much happened in my personal life. I'm still working at the same bank, in the fishbowl, and I still spend quiet moments gazing out at the traffic and envying people who can run in the middle of the morning. Or watching the landscape guys, who obviously get paid by the hour.

I may be comfortably numb without any medication. It's a peaceful zone.

This month, I resolve to read the newspaper more often.

So, how's it going?

3 comments:

Doug said...

Not bad. I'm hoping the April Fool's jokes are complimentary.

TLP said...

Rabbit rabbit.

Nothing happening.

Bone said...

I'd say the year has zoomed by, except I'm sure I said the same last year, and the year before...