Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Two Days

Two more days of work before I get to be off on vacation! I'm excited and oh, so ready.

I got up at 5am to run this morning! Yay, I haven't been able to do that lately. It's really nice and quiet out there at 5-6am, hardly any traffic. I wish I could do this more often, but it's highly doubtful that I can sustain this sort of schedule. I'm too lazy--and a realist, not a cheerleader. But still, it feels so nice to actually be up.

It might put a happier face on these two days of work, too. I have the opening shift with Disaster. Honestly, she may be the tipping point, the factor that makes transferring to that super-close branch look like The Best Idea in the World.

But anyway--it was nice out there, actually kind of warm. And I'm up, and I've already run today.

Happy Tuesday!!

4 comments:

Bone said...

I ran yesterday in the rain. Not hard rain. Just enough to make people wonder if I'm just really dedicated, or perhaps a little crazy. Gotta keep 'em guessing.

Happy Tuesday! Enjoy your vacation.

TLP said...

Didn't know that you were thinking of transferring. I'm out of touch since your dad's been in the hospital.

We MUST talk before you go on the cruise.

Doug said...

I've been afraid Niks had a bad turn. It's been noticeably quiet in Pezville lately. My thoughts are with all of you.

actonbell said...

Bone, I've actually had some good runs in the rain, despite the fact that it's so hard for me to take that first step.

Mom, you're not out of touch; I'm still thinin' about it, and it may turn out not to be an option...

Doug, Niks is doing much better now! But he did have a rough go there, and Mom says he was a soldier:)