Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happy Fall!

It's getting harder and harder to come back from vacations, but I must say, the comfortable weather does make it easier. Even if it is a little mind bending.

We had a very relaxing time on vacation, roosting on the beach, eating, manufacturing z's (heh, the expressions that have entered the lexicon), and reading. We both read a lot. I finished The Sot-Weed Factor, by John Barth, which is a long-winded but very funny satire of the 16th century novel, and I'm almost finished reading The Hunger Games series, by Suzanne Collins. This series is so addictive and compelling that I can hardly wait to be done. It's exhausting to read for so long, but I have to, except when I must work or do something else. I'm been ravished.

The vacation pictures are over on the Fly Away section. No where near as exciting as having a baby, of course!

Happy first day of fall, and TGIF

3 comments:

TLP said...

Well, I find all your vacation pictures very exciting!

Faycin A Croud said...

Like the Aerosmith album title, I want a Permanent Vacation from my current life. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired!

actonbell said...

Thanks, Mom
Faycin, I know what you mean.