Monday, August 08, 2011

Snow (Hey Oh)-The Vitamin String Quartet



The goal was to brainstorm good, entertaining songs to help me endure life on a treadmill. It's been humid enough here lately to make that treadmill in the basement, with the fan pointed strategically, to look sooo much better than a run outside. *gasp*

I got sidetracked, as I so often do, with the discovery of The Vitamin String Quartet. They adapt and perform popular music and show tunes. On second thought, perhaps I didn't get so sidetracked...

3 comments:

JAllgood said...

I like that version of the song. I think I've found something else for my treadmill running/elliptical machine workout. Thanks for the brainstorm share!

With the heat this time of year, I've started taking a plastic baggie with me on my bike to wipe the sweat out of my eyes during those evening rides. I've been hitting the "dredmill" inside more often of late too.

TLP said...

Hey, I like it! Good find.

actonbell said...

J'all, that's a good idea. It's been a long hot summer, hasn't it?

thanks, Mom. I do enjoy listening to these versions.