Tuesday, June 07, 2011

It's all about Monday


The word Monday is usually a lament, but this time 'round, it was my day off after six days on. So, this is my lazy day. Tomorrow (Tuesday), it's back to the same old same old.

It's nice to have a weekday off, once in awhile. A closet is now cleaner. I finally finished a quaint little novel, dumped some old stuff on an area thrift shop, shopped at said thrift shop, made an appointment to get my car inspected, and ran about six miles. It was a good day, and beautiful t'boot. Oh, and I caught up with this weekend's edition of Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me, which I've finally started to podcast, and also watched some Stephen Colbert online. I feel so much better now.

Sadly, it's back to work tomorrow, but at least I have my house in order, so to speak. And I think I've lost ONE pound. It's a start. I have a doctor's appointment that's less than a month away and I don't want to talk about a certain issue, so it's best to just remedy matters the best I can.

Ah, all this sunshine, after all that rain. It's a fabulous shock. Cheers, here's to a lovely week!

2 comments:

Doug said...

That's a day off lived well, A-bell, and congratulations on that.

TLP said...

Sigh. You didn't need to lose any weight.