Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Silence


There's a lot to be said about being silent, and I'm going to try to be as quiet as I can today. Others have been complaining a blue streak to me about this or that, feeling unfairly used, etc, but--in reality, I feel that we've all been pretty equally used, and that everything is relative. I mean, there are pros and cons to everything, but if the cons take over, then by all means go elsewhere. Say your piece or peace or whatever, and so be it. I'm just going to nod, because it's the same old.


It's raining again, and I'm trying to come up with an "at least" statement about that, but alas, it stretches the creativity. We could have a bright, sunny summer, without a single raindrop, and not slide into drought. It could happen. I could go walking over break with my super-spiffy umbrella. That might be fun!


And see here, it's already Wednesday. If time has flown, then we must have had fun. We did. We had a ton of fun!


And Cinco de Mayo is also what Australians call a Bonza Bottler Day, since the month and date have the same numeral. So, we could have a party every month.


But now, it's time to go to work--happy Wednesday, everyone!

3 comments:

JAllgood said...

Bonza Bottler Day! Count me in! Sounds like a fun theme for a party.

A spiffy umbrella paired with a pair of bright galoshes sounds like a FUN break. It's clear and sunny here for a change and all I can think about is that I want to be on my bicycle!

Happy Hump Day!

Doug said...

I'm going to spend much of Cinqo de Mayo in a public hearing about proposed regulations. Please get very, very, very drunk on my behalf.

actonbell said...

J'all, I hope you have a great ride on a sunny day!

And Doug, I'm going to try.