Monday, November 01, 2010

Rabbit, rabbit!!

October flew by so quickly, too quickly, like a bunny out of--no. October flew by like a bunny with Pegasus wings. Very, very, fast, barely dipping down to mow the clover as it flew by.



November! This is pretty much the start of the 2010 holiday season. My favorite thing about the holiday season is visiting family, going to parties, and eating. My least favorite parts are putting up the tree and Christmas music. I'm tired of both of those things. This makes that cruise we take in mid-December an extra superdooper treat with sprinkles on top for me; we flee to warmer weather, someone else has done the decorating (which I do appreciate as lovely), and the holiday-themed music is bearable, which in this case means, "tasteful and minimal."



The darkness of winter is not something I particularly look forward to, but will try to make the best of it. After all, time does fly like Rocky the Squirrel; everything's over before we've had a chance to react to it.

Whoa! Why mention winter already? We're not even done with the fall.

Do excuse me. And do remember to rabbit, rabbit! Good luck in November, everyone.

8 comments:

Cheesemeister said...

Well, that is an interesting coincidence! You are talking about taking a cruise, and the word verification is "ships."
Rabbit rabbit. October sucked donkey butt for me. Here's hoping November is better.

Doug said...

Rabbit rabbit. You think there are no bunnies in Hell? I think it's mostly bunnies. Hell is where every moment begins a new month.

TLP said...

I love new months. Time dragging is the worst thing for me.

Love the shadow art. Cute idea.

Rabbit rabbit!

Ariel the Thief said...

Rabbit, rabbit!

Doug said...

Gosh TLP. I didn't notice the shadow art until you mentioned it. That's very clever. I wish us all good fortune, good weather and not to forget TLP's birthday.

actonbell said...

Or yours, Doug.

Cheesemeister, I hope November is more ducky than donkey for you!

Mom, yeah, I want winter to come so it can be gone.

Rabbit, rabbit, Gabi:)

tsduff said...

Rabbit Rabbit - I think November is the best month of the year. And your rabbits take the cake today (er, or is that yesterday...)

Nessa said...

Rabbit, rabbit! I love Fall and Winter.