Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Let It Be!



Um, or let it purr... something like that. Actually, today looks like Let It Rain! And rain, and rain, and rain...good thing it's not cold enough to snow.
And yes, one of the big stories today is the Beatles deal with iTunes. Many people are saying "about time!" and smirking, "It should happen before all their fans die."
Well. That's not going to happen for a very, very long time. However, I do agree that it's surprising how long it took for this to happen. I don't need to buy them, of course! I've already copied all our Beatles CDs, one by one, onto our computer.
I have enough music on our computer now that I actually have to start making decisions about what to put on my ipod. This time, I tried just choosing a bunch of Genius mixes and letting the program choose the rest randomly. Interesting; out of all that Fab Four stuff I have goin' on, just three are on my device now! It seems that Beatles songs don't appear on any of those generated mixes.
So. It's a dismal day here. Whatchaupto?

6 comments:

Doug said...

Sunshine and no Beatles out west.

Jocelyn said...

Weren't the rights to Beatles tunes owned by the Michael Jackson estate? Or am I making this up?

Anyhow, it's warm and sunny and unbelievably beautiful here.

Sorry.

Nessa said...

Overcast and we saw a beetle in the office.

TLP said...

I love the Beatles.

November is just too grey and boring for me. I hate the early dark.

Are you counting down to cruise time?

Bone said...

It's always tough having to decide which songs to cut when I get ready to add something new to my iPod.

MmmBop got the axe last week. Don't judge.

Faycin A Croud said...

This is cute!