Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Rabbit, rabbit!

Rabbit, rabbit, good luck in September, everyone! Beach days over here on the east coast are drawing to a close, school has started, and boy, am I looking forward to going on vacation. Yeah! It's been a long, hot summer and work is beginning to drive me nuts.



Wow, isn't this bed cool? You could just rock yourself to sleep in that. I wonder if it travels a bit as it rocks? Travel in your sleep.

On the other hand, I might fall asleep for such a long time that my books will get all moldy and start sprouting stuff. Naw, Ekim would never let that happen.

I really should turn in early tonight, perchance to dream of rabbits... This was a post about rabbits.
If you forgot about the rabbits, say "tibbar, tibbar" immediately, please. It's good luck, and might help you dream of better stuff than rabbits wearing armor and riding on horses. Not that that wasn't profitable enough for someone.

Looking forward to fall?

6 comments:

TLP said...

Yes I am. I love fall. It's usually very nice in our part of the world.

An early Rabbit Rabbit to you!

Doug said...

I love fall, too, although you never know when it will come in Southern California. Could be September, could be Christmas.

I normally would say something about how Rabbit rabbit is for tomorrow but this month I think I'll not.

Doug said...

By the way, the rocking full-size bed looks like stylish grounds for divorce to me.

Ariel the Thief said...

Rabbit, rabbit! (It is tomorrow here.)

tsduff said...

Rabbit Rabbit!!! I LOVE your starling rabbit - that is the best one (rabbit) I've seen yet! Also love Crusader Rabbit - you are really spot on your rabbits today!

Happy Fall - love this time of year because a gal my age craves cooler temps ha ha.

Nessa said...

Tibbar, tibbar!

I want that bed.