Friday, July 30, 2010

July the Last

I have absolutely no excuse for being so sleepy, lately; I fell asleep in two minutes flat last night, which is not like me at all. Then, I came home from work today and napped. I'm pathetic.

And I work all weekend, and have a couple other things planned as well, but I'll muttle though somehow.

DO NOT forget to say Rabbit, rabbit, August rabbit on Sunday! Even if I don't make it back to rabbit rabbit, you will know that I am not forgetting it myself. Also, I am okay, I'm just sleeping.

Happy weekend!

5 comments:

Doug said...

Happy weekend to you. Hey, are you listening?

Sherri said...

I've been sleeping my life away for the past 2 weeks myself. I just can't seem to get my sleep schedule back in line.

TLP said...

Great pix! Love it.

If I have something fun to do, I don't get sleepy. But if I'm just at home....I can nap 'til the cows come home. And you know I would never let any cows near my house...so I sleeeeeeeep.

Logophile said...

My allergies have been acting up and then because of that (my doctor is guess that is what started it) I ended up with all kinds of contact allergy stuff so I've been itchy and taking a LOT of benedryl. Talk about sleepy, good lord. It's a miracle I can type straight.
I feel like I've been put in one of those medical comas!

Blooming Psycho said...

On one hand I have terrible trouble sleeping. On the other hand, if I sit down, I'm in danger of falling asleep because I'm so sleep deprived. It's kind of a no-win situation.