1. I didn't know about capybaras.
They are 100 pound rodents.
2. I didn't know about the North Pacific Gyre, or The Great Pacific Garbage Patch.
3. There is a braille edition of Playboy. Obviously, it's all about the articles.
4. There is a type of parrot in New Zealand called a Kea. They enjoy messing with people's cars, and eating the rubber off windows.
5. If you still have a calendar from 1999 that you really liked a lot, you can reuse it this year. And again in 2021. Check it out over there. Ekim sez, there are only 14 combinations, and um, I believe him. (He's flyin' by the seat of his pants, multiplying 7 days of the week by 2, since it's either a leap year or not a leap year. Sounds good to me.) So, if you wanna be really really cheap with your calendar dollars, you could've stopped buying them a long time ago.