Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Rabbit, rabbit!!


Good luck in June, everyone! Go ahead, stand up and yell 'rabbit, rabbit,' no one will care. Stand up for your right to self-expression and happiness.
Mom and I walked around the Artsfest this weekend, and I elect Nguyen's Chi Art as the most amazing thing I saw; as I was walking up to their booth, I took for granted that these were oil paintings but alas, they are not. This is needlework!! I've never seen anything like this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today is Oscar the Grouch's birthday. That was random, I know. But really, there's not much to write about over here.
Whatchaupto?

8 comments:

Logophile said...

rabbit, rabbit!

Needlework?? That sounds absolutely amazing.
I was unaware of the birhtday thing, makes sense he would share a month with my sister
:p
jk, jk
I'm off to take dad on another round of dr. appts.
Good times

actonbell said...

{{Logo}} Have an optimal time...thinking of you:)

Doug said...

Rabbit rabbit!

Nessa said...

Rabbit, rabbit.

Amazing needlework.

Happy B-day, Oscar.

I need a beer.

Jocelyn said...

I just got my online gradebook in place for summer classes, which start tomorrow. That's what I've been up to.

Now: a big iced latte beckons.

tsduff said...

Tibbar Tibbar

I love your enthusiasm hon. I felt it all the way out here to the west coast where it is much appreciated :) Standing up now - trying not to wake the sleeping household RABBIT RABBIT!

Amazing art by Nguyen - thanks for sharing that!

TLP said...

How did I miss stopping by to say Rabbit Rabbit???

It was tons of fun with you at the Artsfest. I agree that the needlework was amazing! I'm still thinking about those BIG bells however.

TLP said...

We're calling it needlework, but it's really "threadwork." So fine and small. Truly wonderful.