Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Paging Sherlock

I don't have a clue. It's all too true, I'm afraid. How does one become more involved in--anything? Dunno. How long has it been since I vacuumed? Can't even offer a good guess. What caused that two-day stint of The Horribly Sore Back? Must've done something, but--skips me mind. Just how did all these daily cryptograms show up on the ol' email list? When am I gonna catch up on them? Why do I have all these floaters traveling across my eyes on some days, but not others? What should I do about the chronic pain in my left foot? How can I stop vegging out so much? Why do I rarely remember my dreams? Why is it easier to sleep on the futon than in bed?



Why is a woman named Donna Simpson trying to reach a record-breaking weight of 1,000 pounds? Will she die before she makes it? And if she does achieve this gruesome goal, will she feel that she's accomplished something--big? Why are there random shoes strewn on the floor of the coat closet at work? Why does the youngest teller sit around and break the pens when he's bored? Why do some young women wear glasses with no prescription? What a strange fashion this is--I mean, who actually goes out of their way to wear glasses? That's just weird.



Why don't I stop typing gibberish and just go to bed? One thing I do know: tomorrow morning, I won't wanna get up.







Why do I keep posting pictures of cats?

5 comments:

Blooming Psycho said...

Sounds like me! My house is a huge mess and I am completely unmotivated to do anything about it.

Doug said...

Is this a quiz?

1) Through a hyper-kinetic spouse and a lazy divorce attorney.
2) Since the last time. TLP was there, ask her.
3) Counting big bills.
4) You googled Ekim and the spam hivemind did the rest..
5) When you realize that all quotes are synonyms for "win some, you lose some" anyway.
6) Floaters are primarily a Monday morning/Saturday afternoon effect.
7) Bark the right foot.
8) Eat more meat.
9) Because they remember you.
10) Selena snores less on the futon.

How'd I do and what's my new degree in?

actonbell said...

Blooming, it's great to know that I am not alone.

Hahahaha, Doug, you did great, and the new degree should be--Pathetic Pschology. Or something like that.

Nessa said...

who says you have to vacuum?

sometimes its best to just ride it out for a little while.

"Oh, he occasionally takes an alcoholiday." - Oscar Wilde

Wordless Wednesday - Sláinte!

TLP said...

Funny! Ekim will vacuum anyway, so that's okay. You should see a doctor about the foot. I'm serious.

I prefer the couch to my bed. It supports your back.

Donna Simpson must be insane.