Wednesday, March 17, 2010



Everyone can use a little more luck, whether or not it really exists. I'm feeling lucky that Ekim noticed something this morning*: I've been accidentally drinking decaffeinated coffee for the past week or so. Hmm, maybe that explains the headaches and those back aches. In fact, this past weekend, my whole body hurt for no explicable reason.

This morning is beautiful! And it's laundry day, and I've already got it started, including the sheets, and made the bed as well. Serena's poo-area is cleaned and the morning dishes are washed. Now, I'd better go running so that I have time to make my lunch when I get back. If I have a lot of time left, I'll even vacuum.

Happy St Patty's Day!


* I think he just noticed this morning.

8 comments:

Doug said...

I hope this doesn't mean I lost points in the quiz.

Doug said...

Oh, I meant happy St. Patrick's Day!

Bone said...

Ugh, I've had headaches for two months. I hope yours get better.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Nessa said...

caffine is a wonderful thing.

happy saint patrick's day!

"Oh, he occasionally takes an alcoholiday." - Oscar Wilde

Wordless Wednesday - Sláinte!

Logophile said...

Happy St. Patty's to you, too!
Caffeine....mmmmmmm

I do love beautiful spring days. I just want to get into the sun and soak up some rays!

JAllgood said...

Happy St. Patty's Day to you!

Operating without caffeine!?! OMG! Aren't there laws against that? ;-)

TLP said...

Well doh!!! I'm amazed you could get out of bed at all! I would die...DIE I SAY... without my morning caffeine. Good God Gertie Girl!

actonbell said...

Thanks, everyone, hope your St Patty's Day was divine:)
And no, Doug, you don't lose points on the quiz; who'd of thunk that I could be so comotose as to pick out the wrong can and keep at it?
It was rough, Mom