Sunday, January 03, 2010

yawn

It's too cold, which makes me not wanna do anything but curl up under the covers and hiberate. If I didn't have to work, I'd never leave the house, I'd shop and read half the day away online, and perhaps never move at all. Exercise? What's that? Do you hear the wind out there?


I'm hungry, that's annoying. And it's necessary to keep reminding myself to relax my shoulders; I make myself sore. I need typing mitts, my hands are cold. Can't we fast forward a month?


Really, let's all eat our heads off in December and then go to bed for a couple months, okay? We'd all be so much happier. Let's join the bats, squirrels, and mice and get our nap on.





Honestly, I'm so at loose ends, don't wanna do anything. Oh, wait, it's dinner time. See ya!

4 comments:

Blooming Psycho said...

Sounds like me! A little comfort is what I need most.

Doug said...

Actonbell, the rest of us have been doing just that for years. Evolve. Join us. *Snore*

Bone said...

I'd be willing to be a guinea pig for any human hibernation study.

TLP said...

I'm not leaving the house today. My idea of a good day indeed.