Friday, December 04, 2009

Rewind

For some unknown reason, I've developed a hankering to watch--Dark Shadows. Back when I was in about second or third grade, I'd rush home from school to watch it, along with two of my other siblings. It was the highlight of the weekday.

I hopped over to YouTube to check out some clips, which I expected to be stupid, and I was intrigued all over again. Yes, I know, Barnabas looks so obviously like a vampire it's funny, with make up that's over the top, and sometimes bouncy music plays in the background while serious conversations are going on, but--at some point, I'm going to have to check these out of the library and sit in the dark downstairs and watch them, anyway.

Don't tell me how things end, I don't remember!

3 comments:

Nessa said...

I don't remember either but I was just thinking about revisiting the series too.

Flash 55 - Love

Tom & Icy said...

I was surfing through Amazon.com and pressed a button on Kindle and it downloaded Kindle for PC onto my computer for free. The books are ten dollars and many are free. It's nice since I am almost blind and can't read books anymore. I have a 25 inch monitor and the print can be enlarged so I can see it. I clicked on a free book and it was about a vampire who had a job killing zombies. Oh, well, it was free, and it was fun to get to read a book again.

Doug said...

Gosh, I don't remember it.