Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Rabbit, rabbit!



Rabbit, rabbit, Good Luck in December, everyone! Welcome to the 2009 Holiday Season, the last month of the year, and the time when all those magazines hitting your mailbox will feature artful genuflections on the past year. I'm always scared by how much stuff happened in a year that I've either already forgotten about, or never heard of in the first place.
Our neighbors two doors down are already resplendent with lights, music, and the hum of the little generator in back that makes all that blinking possible. WE have--a wreath. Which I'm very thankful for.
So, on with December! How's is going?

5 comments:

Doug said...

Rabbit rabbit. Wreaths cause less global warming.

Tom & Icy said...

Rabbit rabbit. Watch it, those vegetarian elves might sneak up at night and eat your wreath.

JAllgood said...

Rabbit, rabbit! I LOVE the picture! I'm in full borne STRESS! YIKERS!

Nessa said...

Rabbit, rabbit.

Name That Christmas Song

Bone said...

I have a tree, a wreath and a little Peanuts ice rink I got at CVS a couple of years ago.