Sunday, November 01, 2009

Rabbit, rabbit!



Good luck in November, everyone! I do realize that is in fact a picture of the Easter Bunny, and I'm not wishing winter away before it gets here, but since it is November now, I thought that a bit of political humor was called for. This is just a small sample of the really funny stuff over at this site. I like Joe Biden, by the way, he's endearing, smart, and--funny.

Obama Pictures and McCain Pictures
see more Political Pictures

Damn it, you liars!!!  i DID see an icecream truck!
see more Political Pictures




Obama pictures and McCain pictures
see more Political Pictures
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm thankful to Ekim, who was able to rid this computer of a gnarly virus--it took his entire Saturday afternoon to do it, but he slew the beast. The beast that I accidently brought home. After I sit in the corner for awhile, I shall be more careful, honest:)
And now herrrrrrrrrrrrrrre's November!

7 comments:

Tom & Icy said...

Rabbit rabbit. Those ice creams look pretty good!

Nessa said...

Rabbit, Rabbit.

It's not your fault if you caught something.

Sunny Sunday #4 - Sunny Bunnies

Doug said...

Rabbit rabbit. I bet you got the virus by clicking on an airplane.

actonbell said...

Rabbit, rabbit, everyone!

TLP said...

Love the cartoons!

Rabbit rabbit!

tsduff said...

Rabbit Rabbit a day late ( I know, tibbar tibbar) but I was laid up in bed with a horrid cold. The ice cream helped - thanks :)

Jocelyn said...

We're all grateful to Ekim...now we get to howl at these photos, too.

I still don't think Biden is anywhere close to Bush in mockability.