Thursday, October 01, 2009

Rabbit, rabbit!

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Shhh, not so loud; everyone will want one, and I only have one. Honestly, these cats are always either bragging or whining.




Rabbit, rabbit, good luck in October, everyone, and welcome to the Hallowgivingmas season!


Hmm, perhaps paranoia is an adaptive trait, after all? I mean, it's getting to be awfully dark out there all the time, and it might be a good idea to watch what's jumping out and down on us. Just a thought.


October 4th will be the Harvest Full Moon. This sounds like a mistake; who scheduled a full moon so many days before Halloween? Evidently, the Native Americans would have called it the Hunter's Moon, or Moon of Falling Leaves, but whatever, now that we're a modern society with all the advantages of candy, costumes, and Trick-or-Treat, we need a big full moon on the correct date.

9 comments:

Tom & Icy said...

That is really funny! Rabbit rabbit! This month popped up like a surprise to me.

Doug said...

Rabbit rabbit! That's really extra super perfect.

TLP said...

Rabbit rabbit sweetie.

Cute pix.

Nessa said...

That black rabbit looks voracious. Merpy Hallowgivingmas.

If we were good Catholics we'd schedule All hallow's Eve based on the moon's cycle, like Easter (see the bunny theme?)

PS. Please check your reader if you are not seeing new posts for me. It seems my feed address changed while I was gone. I am posting daily. And most importantly, Rabbit, Rabbit!

Ariel the Thief said...

Rabbit rabbit! You are hilarious. Nice Full Moon of Falling Leaves to you! Of course, the native Americans didn't have backyards, hehe...

JAllgood said...

Rabbit rabbit! Too Funny! I LOVE that expression of Hallowgivingmas season! My favorite time of year.
-J

Bone said...

Aww, I love bunnies. Saw one in the park the other day. I said something, but it just sat there.

Happy October.

Jocelyn said...

I'm going to blame the pagans for the ill-scheduled full moon this year. I mean, really, do I HAVE to get my kids flashlights just so they can get free candy?

tsduff said...

Tibbar Tibbar! How did I miss this? Fabulous bunny pictures :)