Sunday, June 21, 2009

Cloudy with a chance of rest, and Father's Day



Yippee! It's the weekend, and I don't have to work at all for the first time in nine days. The bad news is that I'm insane, grouchy, easily annoyed, confused, permanently sleepy, and totally nonfunctional. More than usual, I mean.

And...Happy Father's Day to all you dads!

I'm feeling very thankful to be able to spend time with my father today, and hope it's a great day for everyone.


And if you're not a dad and can't spend time with your dad, I hope you enjoy the first day of summer.

6 comments:

Doug said...

Thanks, Actonbell. I'm making my dad coffee, by golly!

I can top you though, I'm insane, grouchy, irritable, confused, sleepy, nonfunctional and doc!

Doug said...

And please carry a happy Father's Day wish to Niks for me. If I were there, I'd bring a belly dancer.

actonbell said...

hehe, thank you, Doug. Have a nice day with your dad:)

Nessa said...

I just checked out what the 2009 Pub Challenge is. I may give it a try. Happy 1st Day of Summer.

Fragrant Liar said...

I am about busting a gut here over that picture of the guys on bouncies going off the cliff.

Happy Father's Day.

Scarlet W. Blue said...

Glad you had a day with your father, AB. This was my first Father's Day without mine. A bittersweet day.