Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Some Days Have Themes


Today's theme: You don't have as much time as you think. I thought I had more time this morning to sleep. I thought I had more time between work and a meeting. I thought I had more time on upcoming weekends. Wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong again.


Ack. During the winter, I get cabin-fever-doldrums, and didn't like that at all, but now that I have just a few things on the calendar, I'm all confused, messing up stuff, creating conflicts for myself.
And now, I must stop scribbling, writing, or whinging, whatever it is I'm doing, and get to bed. I'm out of time.

7 comments:

Tom & Icy said...

Time and time again.

TLP said...

What you need is a magical period, a time out of time, to do as you please. I won't tell.

Doug said...

Yeah, Actonbell. You need a Wrinkle in Time. Me too.

The Lazy Iguana said...

Sounds like you need a time machine.

Also known as a "cruise ship". Time seems to stand still on those things. Well except for the ports of call, when everyone wants off the boat at the same time. Then the only thing standing still is the line to get off.

I do not get cabin fever in the winter. I like the winter. It is the time of the year when I can do outdoors type stuff and not die of heat stroke, or donate a gallon of blood to the insects.

Bone said...

I think I suffer from the same affliction. I get into this (some might say) boring routine in winter. Then spring comes and I have a few plans and things to do and seemingly no free time.

Jocelyn said...

I actively create my own problems with time with my refusal to wear a watch.

But I'm stubborn. Just know I'm out there, being late with you.

Sean P. Farley said...

I LOOOVE sleeping.