Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Weekend!

This was too good, so I stole it...the shadow reminded me of some of Ariel's work.
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

This just in: I got an urgent letter in the mail from PENNDOT today informing me that my driving privilege is being cancelled effective June 19, 2009 at 12:01am as authorized by....of the Vehicle Code. In order to obtain reconsideration of this cancellation, I must take my social security card (and one of the following forms of ID) into the license center--soon.

Ugh. Out of the blue, like that, and I have a recent license! It seems that they need to verify that the SS card I used way back when I first got my license is the same. Happy weekend to you guys, too, Penndot.

6 comments:

Doug said...

You wouldn't mind them making work for themselves if they didn't make work for you at the same time.

That might be my favorite icanhazcheezborger ever.

Tom & Icy said...

Do they think you are a terrorist?

Nessa said...

That picture is great.

Maybe they are trying to steal your identity. A new PennDot sideline.

Sean P. Farley said...

Yikes, talk about a pain in the rear. Sorry to hear that. I hate the DMV. I'm so glad most things can be taken care of online.

TLP said...

WHAT???? I never heard of such a thing! Take your birth certificate and your passport too. That PennDot. f*ckards.

Great pix BTW.

Jocelyn said...

Goodness, but the PENNDOT is rather like a cat shadow looming over you, poor fishie!

Hey, the YouTube link you gave me for the literal translation of "Total Eclipse of the Heart" is soooo hilarious.