Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Rabbit, rabbit!!

Let the fourth month of the year begin. It's gradually getting warmer in these parts, and we had our first thunderstorm of the year on Sunday, a real boomer.



Since April's supposed to be the cruelest month, I present Cage Rabbit, a guy I saw at Roots. He's the biggest rabbit I've ever seen in the actual fur--can you see that double chin?

Here's another couple of bunnies, for comparison--
The last day of March was very nice, about sixty degrees and sunny, so that it can be said that March left like a lamb.

We'll be going to The Annual Magic Collector's Convention later this month, which is a semi-annual event for us, and it's in Chicago again this year, so I'm looking forward to that. It's always nice to get away, even for just a couple days. That's not to say that work is going badly, or that I'm unduly stressed right now. A little bored, maybe, but not stressed.

In honor of April Fools Day, if you have time for something interesting and fun, take the photo hoax tests. It's not always easy to decide whether a picture is for real or not.

The first of April is the day we remember what we are the other 364 days of the year.
- Mark Twain

Good luck in April, everyone!

7 comments:

Tom & Icy said...

Good luck, rabbit rabbit.

Doug said...

Rabbit rabbit! In deference to Mr. Twain, who was first, Bierce called April Fool March's fool with a month added to his folly.

TLP said...

Rabbit rabbit! I can testify that that big rabbit is the real thing, since I saw him "in the fur" with you. He is a giant!

Nessa said...

Cute bunny.

We really don't need a special holiday for fools.

Rabbit, rabbit.

Ariel the Thief said...

Glad to hear he was in his fur.

Rabbit rabbit!

Bone said...

April Fool's Day is the Valentine's Day of practical jokes to me. Everyone's expecting it.

Also, I'm always a proponent of bunny pictures.

tsduff said...

Rabbit Rabbit - I never got into caged rabbits too much - or rabbits period LOL. I did have a lucky rabbits foot once...