Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Off to See the Wizards

It's that time again--The Magic Collector's Weekend, in Schaumburg, Illinois. It's annual, but we go biannually. Every other year--or is that biennially? Anyway, I didn't mean to say semiannual, as I stated earlier. We're spending the first night in Chicago, so Actonbell the Wife will be entertained with the bean, Milleninum Park, and such.

It's such a relief to have that cleared up...anyway, I'll be back next week, with a book review and perhaps some new pictures.

Have a great rest-of-the-week!

8 comments:

Nessa said...

Enjoy Oz and don't step on any Munchkins.

Jocelyn said...

Beware the flying monkeys, and have a blast.

Call if a house lands on you.

Doug said...

Have fun!

*poof!*

ribbet

TLP said...

You'll have fun. Don't worry about your Mama. She'll just be up to her elbows in your cat's sh*t. Don't worry at all. I'm not bitter.

Fred said...

I'm so confused. In any case, have fun and looking forward to an update!

Ariel the Thief said...

Have a good time!

TLP, don't step on the toad in front of you!

tsduff said...

I've seen that Bean. With a Dawg and a Bear. It was in a blizzard.
Hope you get some sunshine - be sure to wear your sunglasses or you will be blinded.

Siobhán said...

HOpe you had a good trip Actonbell.

I've tagged you for a meme at 100 Words from Dublin if you'd like to take part.
Siobhán