Friday, March 27, 2009

Slo Mo Friday

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I've been slackin' off. Readin' the same book forever, falling asleep while doing it, even though it's a good book. Of course, I know he's gonna die, that's the point of the whole book. Come to think of it, that's one of the points, in general: we don't have forever.

I have been managing to run a little more, and that always makes me happier. This week has had some really fun spots, and I'll write Blog about that later. Right now, though, I have to get a move on and get dressed, clean up the kitchen, put away the cat, and go to work.

Happy Friday!!

7 comments:

Bone said...

I had a good run yesterday. Always makes me feel better about indulging in some powdered donuts later on.

Happy Friday!

Tom & Icy said...

Must be the male version of Anna Karinna.

Nessa said...

Happy Friday. Where did you put the cat?

Ariel the Thief said...

When they manage to make the story interesting despite you know the end of it already, that's quite something. I have seen movies like that but none comes to my mind. But what do you mean we don't have forever? :-P

Happy Saturday!

ReesePie said...

I loved that lolcat!

I'm currently reading two books, one Pratchett and "Son of a Witch".

I just feel like I can't get enough lit right now... don't know why.

Doug said...

That's another good one.

TLP said...

I love that cat! As you know, I sneak a look at the ends of a lot of books.