Sunday, February 01, 2009

Rabbit, rabbit!

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

Good luck in February, everyone! Aren't you glad January is over? I am.

Watching the SuperBowl? I hope the commercials are good, because I can never get into the game. We have some people coming over, too, one couple is even driving up from a neighboring state. It will be the first time we see GB after his surgery (did I mention that he had his stomach removed?), and I hope he's feeling well enough to visit so many people at once. And this is such a food-and-beer occasion, too, that I'm feeling awkward and nervous about this, which is silly; he wants to come, and he will leave when he needs to. So.

It's supposed to get up to 40 degrees today, the sun's out, the squirrels are running back and forth across the roof, and it's February now, the shortest month of the year, the gateway to spring. Or at least the light at the end of the day.

And I just finished a really really good book, which I go on about very soon.

Happy February!!

10 comments:

Doug said...

Rabbit rabbit!

Phenomenal photo. The Superbowl is probably second to Thanksgiving as the worst days I can imagine not being able to eat, but the decision to live fully sounds like a good one.

Tom & Icy said...

Rabbit rabbit good luck. It felt like January whizzed by to me.

TLP said...

Rabbit rabbit! I hope your party is wonderful. Say hello to G. and C. for me.

I'll watch the Super Bowl inspite of complaining about it. I'd hate to miss a good commerical. Why is it that they spend so much to make these special ads, and then sometimes not use them later?

You have found the perfect rabbit pix for February. *clap clap*

Balou said...

Rabbit! Rabbit!

I saw that one on Cheezburger last night...FUNNY!

Is it bad that I don't know what teams are playing in the superbowl? Nah, didn't think so. ;)

actonbell said...

Rabbit, rabbit, Doug. Yes, I know GB should-needs to get out, and I've been wanting to see him. I just hope he enjoys the evening.

Tom, it didn't for me. It dragged, unfortunately

Thanks, Mom:) I will. And maybe YouTube will have the commercial I miss.

Balou, I don't know, either. I only know about the Steelers, and that the Eagles are NOT in it.

AP3 said...

Rabbit, rabbit! Squirrel, squirrel!

ReesePie said...

Rabbits back to YOU! I wish we were having or attending a SB party but it's just not to be this year.

I am excited about the ads, though!

tsduff said...

January has dragged by for me too. Tibbar Tibbar. I've lost interest in the Superbowl over the years... but I still enjoy the ads. The good thing is that if you missed some you can just get them off the internet. I love your rabbit picture - very appropo.

Ariel the Thief said...

Hilarious picture!

Tibbar tibbar!

Bone said...

Hear, hear, on January being over.

The Super Bowl ads were bad. It seems they are getting a little less creative each year now.

Could I gripe anymore?

Oh! Love the rabbit ears sign :)