Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Code Whatever

Every once in awhile, I get some mighty interesting email. This one is looking for people who want to stay home. Well, of course I wanna stay home, but that's another tangent....

This here's some creative writing, or maybe a weird trip, I'm not sure which.


Are you avallable to return approx 10-20 calls each day and generate upwards of $35OO weekly sometlmes even dally? 888-879-6142


Indeed, a pickup truck goes deep sea fishing with a crane related to a dolphin. When the grand piano is hesitantly financial, a CEO teaches the recliner of a hole puncher. Now and then, a miserly polygon carelessly makes a truce with an overwhelmingly smelly eggplant. A fire hydrant defined by the grain of sand plans an escape from a briar patch inside a globule a crank case over the grand piano. Furthermore, a polygon leaves, and the lover competes with the defendant beyond a cashier.


This sort of reminds me of the results I got after staying up way, way too late doing my Latin homework.

5 comments:

Doug said...

I really wonder why those emails have that kind of writing. If they'd pay $350/week for non sequiturs, count me in!

That photo cracks me up.

Ariel the Thief said...

Hilarious photo! Ever who he is, I already feel him my soul brother.

Doesn't that email sound like "Alice in Wonderland"? I am impressed.

Tom & Icy said...

That sounds like one of those Mad Libs games where you fill in blanks without knowing the context.

Nessa said...

Very surreal and Dali-esk. I think it it computer generated prose to get passed spam filters.

Bone said...

Wow, that hurt my head a little to read.

And I'm leaving now. I refuse to spend all day trying to decode it :)