Thursday, January 01, 2009

Rabbit, rabbit!!

Welcome, 2009! I have high hopes that we will get along very well, even if I don't keep my New Year's resolution (which I'll keep secret in case I don't get along with it), and I can hardly wait to see how things unfold, 2009.

I hope y'all have a nice, relaxing day off work. Days off are precious.



Happy Year of the Ox, too.


I'm rushing Chinese New Year by only 26 days this year, or by a whole 26 days, but either way, I might forget. So, in case I forget or something, gung ho fat choy!

5 comments:

Tom & Icy said...

Rabbit rabbit hoping your secret res is a success.

Ariel the Thief said...

Rabbit, rabbit and Happy New Year! Happy Days Off, too. :)

TLP said...

Happy Lucky New Year! Rabbit rabbit.

ReesePie said...

We have a whole (small) chinese new year section at P1. There's some cute stuff.

Rabbit Rabbit!

Doug said...

Good oxherding in the new year. No disappearing!