Monday, January 05, 2009

Monday, Monday

Things are slowing down a bit at work, over the holidays, but still, we got stuff goin' on. Major staff changes, bickering, and the flu. I might be the only one who hasn't had the flu, since what I had a couple days ago was nothing compared to what the others have had. Perhaps I still have immunity from all those years working around small children. (I can write that as long as I don't say it out loud; don't wanna jinx anything.)

I do have a slight lip balm addiction, though, and I'm not that picky about what kind. Well, as long as it's a tube, not one of those pots--that's just gross. Got a good coupon? I have a couple tubes in my purse, one locked away in my drawer at work, one in my bedside table, and one next to my favorite reading spot. I've misplaced the one that's usually by the computer, and I'm starting to get uncomfortable. I should probably start keeping one in my bathrobe.



See, lip balm pots usually try to taste like food, and that's weird.


Oh, I mean, I'm not picky, but I don't like pots OR anything that's actually trying to gross me out.


So, you got a favorite?

6 comments:

Doug said...

I knew an old guy who used cow dung regularly. He'd stand there talking to you with strings of green running between his lips.

Tom & Icy said...

Wonder if it kept Doug's friend from getting the flu; no doubt he never been kissed. Don't forget the hand sanitizer, that's how many flu bugs get passed around.

TLP said...

I'm like you. If it comes in a tube, it's probably fine, but no "crap" of any kind. I like Vaseline and Chap Stick and Burt's Bees.

3D is totally addicted to lip balm.

Ariel the Thief said...

Actonbell, that sounds only normal to me.

Wow, Doug, was that in your previous life as a dog or in your recent life as a limerickist? I think there's a reason why our lips and ass are so far from each other.

Balou said...

Holy cat crap batman! Yikes! I like Burt's Bees and Blistex. Power of suggestion - I had to put some on as soon as I read this.

Cheesemeister said...

I had to steal that picture of the Cat Crap lip balm because I just know its Arsewipe the Ghoul's favorite. He'll probably be a spokesmodel for it.