Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sailing away....

I haven't been here very much lately. It's been a busy week, since we're going on a vacation so close to Christmas. When you go away this close to Christmas, you have to have everything done before you go, then pack. And I also had a work staff meeting/party to attend and buy a gift and take a little food for. It's just a little more stress than this china doll can take, but now, I just have to get through one more work day and get home on time and get changed and in the car. We're driving to Philadelphia to spend the night so that we can get up early and catch a plane to San Juan, Puerto Rico, for a Southern Caribbean cruise, a first-time experience for us. I'm looking forward to finally seeing San Juan in the nighttime. They take their Christmas decorating seriously.

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

I'll try to pack well, and then I'll try not to pack it on. It's hard work.

(Those are fancy dishes, aren't they?)

Have a great week, everyone!!

10 comments:

ReesePie said...

I LOVED that one from ICHC! The Cheezburger cat looks like my Chou.

Doug said...

Funny picture. I'm surprised the one eating Yorkis isn't bigger. Must be a shortage.

Tom & Icy said...

Nice dishes they got. Have a fun trip.

Balou said...

Busy lady! Enjoy the warm sun! ICHC makes me LOL every time. Good pick!

TLP said...

I'll be feeding your cat McDonald's quarter pounders.

Ariel the Thief said...

Fancy dishes was my first thought, too.

Have a great vacation you china doll! :)

Nessa said...

Cool cats. Very funny.

Have a great VayKay.

tsduff said...

I'm a cheese burger gal myself... heh heh. Great picture - have a wonderful and safe time away. It's fun :)

Fred said...

Great picture. Our cats get one kind of food...if they don't like it, they're in trouble.

Well, I guess you're in San Juan now. Have a great time!

Cheesemeister said...

Those look like my fat cats. Actually I have one skinny cat. She's a bit wild and she gets around my feet and goes outside. The others are purely house cats.
These word verification things are funny sometimes. This one is "upealog."