Monday, December 01, 2008

Rabbit, rabbit!


Good luck in December, everyone! I'm personally wishing that we don't get much snow to shovel after raking up all those leaves. I haven't been seeing as many of our abundant squirrels, so I didn't notice until yesterday why that is: they have gotten FAT. Roley poley squirrels just don't get around as much, anymore.
Good luck Christmas shopping and doing all that stuff we love and don't love so much. Those tacky-decorating neighbors, two doors down, have gotten a good start on the lights, so all that light is already richocheting off those two SUVs they park out front to block everyone's view of--their lights. And I'm already laughing about it. Ho ho.

6 comments:

Balou said...

Rabbit, Rabbit! Hopefully the squirrels are not predicting a hard winter by packing on the ounces.

TLP said...

rabbit rabbit!

I love your neighbor's lights. If only they'd move their big honkin' cars......

Lily Strange said...

You always find the cutest rabbit pictures.

Doug said...

Huh. Maybe I'm a squirrel. Rabbit rabbit!

ReesePie said...

Oh these bunnies are so cute! :)

AP3 said...

Rabbit, rabbit!