Thursday, November 20, 2008

Gentle Thursday

Tuesday: I had to laugh when I read Blame it on Mom recently, about the germiest jobs. I mean, I hardly ever get sick. Knock on wood, knock on wood!!!!

That's not what I'd intended on writing about today. Don't remember what that was.

Wednesday: I still can't remember.

Okay, so I can't remember what I meant to say. Hey, it's almost Friday, and Ekim's coming home on Friday. Long time, no see! We will finally get to celebrate his birthday together, and I'll make him download all his pictures and have him rehang the clock I reset that I somehow can't seem to get back on the wall, and he will make all the chrome in the bathroom shine again because it won't do that for me. The house misses him.

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals

The house will be so happy to see him, the joint might just be a'rockin'.
(That's YMCA--the pictures over there are often too wide for my blog)

7 comments:

Balou said...

I keep forgetting to have the tall hubby set the clock in the kitchen. Hope you feel better in time for Ekim's return. Maybe he'll return with an Asian cure.

Ariel the Thief said...

"the house misses him" - I love your way with words.

Doug said...

Ariel, I had the same thought.

TLP said...

You miss him too, I think.

OldHorsetailSnake said...

I am lieking the animoos.

Logophile said...

The chrome shines brighter when he is about, hmmm?
I do all the clock setting around here because I want the clocks exactly correct. I have a radio controlled atomic clock I use and set each clock to it precisely. Mr. Logo gets great job from this because it is the only thing I am more anal about than he is.

Glad you are staying healthy and that your honey is coming home.

tsduff said...

After a while, the house, the dog and I settled into the new routine of missing the Bear: But there comes a time when all longings turn in unison toward his return. I'm glad your Sweetheart is home.