Friday, February 01, 2008

Rabbit, Rabbit!


Rabbit, rabbit for Red Rabbit Month!

Good luck in February!

TOP 10 MOST POPULAR GOOD LUCK ICONS (according to them):

1. rabbit feet
2. angels
3. four leaf clovers
4. astrological predictions
5. the number 7
6. scarab beetles
7. pet photos
8. lady bugs
9. carved jade luck amulets
10. wish boxes

Scarab beetles???? Forget the fancy name--they are DUNG beetles. The ancient Egyptians "believed that the scarab was one of the forms under which their sun-god appeared. When the beetles rolled the ball of dung along the ground, the ancient Egyptians thought it was like the sun crossing over the earth during each day."

Okiedokie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After today, I will be half way through my training for the new job, and I am finding it interesting. It's been intense and I'm tired, but things are going well.

11 comments:

dddragon said...

Rabbit Rabbit! glad that training is going well.

TLP said...

Rabbit rabbit!

So rolling shit is holy? Those Egyptians. They're full of it.

G said...

Rabbit rabbit! And happy training.

Hahaha, TLP!

Doug said...

Rabbit rabbiit! Professional Rabbit Rabbit!

ariel said...

Rabbit, rabbit! It's good to be made tired by something interesting.

tsduff said...

Rabbit rabbit. Your bunny is so cute. Don't bring him around my place... things are a bit rough over there.

Hey - all my best to you in your new job. New job... has a funny ring to it, doesn't it? I'm still in my "old" job - but it is A job, as such pays my bills. Hope your new job is as much fun as your old one... ha ha ha. Really (to borrow a curmudgeon phrase...).

Tom & Icy said...

Rabbit rabbit. And good luck with the new job!

AP3 said...

Rabbit, rabbit! Glad it's going well.

Jocelyn said...

I'd love more details of the new job (your previous post scares up images of some of my worst work training days)...

Red rabbits all around!

Nessa said...

Glad your new job is going well.

How are rabbit's feet lucky? I don't understand that one.

girlandthecity said...

OMG! How cute is that bunny!!! ;-)

xox Girl and the City (in Paris)

http://girlandthecity.wordpress.com