1. I made a couple grammatical mistakes in the post below, but I fixed them. I know you all thought ill of me.
2. I have to go into work tomorrow after being off since December 13th or so. It is supposed to be for just half a day, so they can officially confiscate our badges and say adieu. It's going to feel like a hangover, I just know it, but I'm glad the day has finally arrived. (I'll bring home my harness so that I can dress up as a skydiver next Halloween.)
3. "Happiness is good health and a bad memory." – Cesare di Bonesana Beccaria
I like this quote, but have never heard of this person, so I googled and added the link. (How long before "googled" passes spell check?)
4. I'm wasting time again. There's nothing exciting going on here, and yes, it's Thursday already, another week has almost gone by, another week I will not remember in another couple of weeks. And so it goes. It doesn't matter, because wasting time is fun, and I need to enjoy it while I can.
5. This picture is driving me nuts, so I thought I'd share it with you:
6. Are you making any resolutions? It seems that fewer people are doing this anymore. I'm not.