Oh, but there are some great ideas on how to use the nylons that will never be worn again:
1. If you've lost a small item, cut off a leg portion, with the toe still intact, and attach it with a rubber band to the end of your vacuum attachment. Then start sucking, and see what sticks.
2. If you have a wet-dry shop vacuum, you can attach the foot of a stocking to the end of it and suck out the water in an aquarium without disturbing the rocks and stuff.
3. They are great for buffing shoes and removing nail polish (with nail polish remover).
4. You can fill them with mothballs and hang them in a closet.
5. Oh, yeah, when I was a kid and on the summer swim team, I swam in panty hose, sometimes. It was very good exercise.
Actually, all I wanted to do was be a copycat and point out was that if you go to google images and type, "Rabbit, rabbit, good luck!" you will see how impressive my mom's blog always is. Gee, I wonder why she hasn't written anything lately....
Maybe she's got all this self-control, posting only when she has something to talk about, unlike someone I'm very close to.
There are at least four things I should be doing right now...