Monday, January 28, 2008

a new day

Yeah, I know, every day is a new day. What a trite expression. However, I did some stuff today I haven't done in an awfully long time. I drew a picture of myself with crayons, I was in a silly skit, and played a congo line game, and I read parts of a story. Once, I even balled up a piece of paper and passed it around the room!

Tomorrow, after I do some deep thinking in the morning, I get to go off and do a scavenger hunt. It'll be an adventure, and I'll try not to get too stressed out about it. If I get to be too much of a pest, someone's bound to hand over the goods to get rid of me.

12 comments:

Doug said...

That's a wonderful collection of activities, including using one trite expression. Good going!

ariel said...

Show us the picture! Pretty please?

Dictionary says scavenger is 1) an animal that eat dead animals, 2) people that try to find things in other people's dust bins, 3) those workers that whipe the streets. Do you really need one of these?

tsduff said...

Would enjoy seeing your picture of yourself with crayons... I'm not too good at it but try all the time...

Scavengers are cool folks... *GO ARIEL* and have a way of life that nobody can even come near to competing with... you absolutely GO GIRL!!!!!!! Ravens are scavengers, as well as predators, ominvores, songbirds, and um... well damn cool. Sorry, I got carried away...

Nessa said...

I wanna play too.

Tom & Icy said...

Wow. Like a day at the dog park.

TLP said...

Hey! I wanna work there!
I never had training like that.

The Boy from S.A.C.A.D.A. said...

Hi Miss Actionbell! It sownds like fun at you're house can I come over and play with you?

Lily Strange said...

I love to color pictures! Makes me feel like I actually have some artistic talent. Ah, delusion.

Kyahgirl said...

sounds pretty appealing!

OldHorsetailSnake said...

Nobody wants to get rid of anybody who is having so much fun. So I'd say you're pretty safe.

tsduff said...

Did you win?

Jamie Dawn said...

If only EVERY new day could be so varied and fun.
That sounds great!!!
Each day is a gift.
I try to enjoy every one of them.