Monday, January 07, 2008

ACK!

A potential employer called today, whilst I was downtown checkin' out some possibilities at the Careerlink office. This is SO suck. Of course, I called back and left a message, but still. I also had a message from the HR office of my brand new ex-employer about a paperwork snafu, so I had to rush over there, straight from Serena's vet appointment. Covered with fur, of course. Only about four people saw me, though.

I understood there would be no rushing around on my first official day of unemployment. Drat.

Surprise!

7 comments:

TLP said...

Adorable photo. Just like you.

Nessa said...

That kitty is sooo cute.

Your instructions for tomorrow: Find the TV remote. Take it and a cup of coffee and sit your bottom in the easy chair.

Doug said...

Wow. Now I'm depressed. I remember when unemployment had legs.

Minka said...

A NINTENDO DS. I have one too...a pink one. *she says ever so proudly*

Pull up a chair, will you?!

G said...

Minka, Tali too!

You really need to stave off the potentials for a week or two. Take Nessa's advice!

ariel said...

Nessa is right, you must find the tv remote!

Pavel said...

That is one very funny pic!!! Love it. My kids have those so I can just see them using the wireless "chat" program on their DS's, trying to chat with that cat!