Wednesday, November 07, 2007

sweet little nothings

I do not have a 3WW post. Actually, I'm fooling around, trying to compensate for the fact that I don't have anything to say. I'm also trying to compensate for the long, boring day in which the radio was the only entertainment. Googling, however, is a much more gratifying and modern way to amuse oneself. (Oh, look. Acton's used the three words in one of her little paragraphs. How droll.)


But wait! You guys have to try this:
1. go to google images and search for any image type you want
2. when the pictures pop up, put the following code in the address bar, and hit enter.

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI= document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i


Neatoguido.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Take the beer label test! It's fun. I got 8 out of 12. I need to study more...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's some modern, brilliant "chic humor." Pretty funny. Well, sometimes.

THIS JUST IN: Serena has pooped in her litter box. That's a major step.

6 comments:

The Lazy Iguana said...

When did your cat stop using the box? Do you have any idea what caused this?

The beer label test is unfair. I do not drink any of those beers, except Guinness. I picked out the Guinness bottle right away. And the Grolch is also easy to spot. The rest - who knows. I do not drink those.

What is the Google images thing supposed to do? I either did it wrong or it does not work.

The Lazy Iguana said...

By the way, when you are in Broward County this December, if you get a chance try to make it into Coral Gables (in Dade County). You would probably like Titanic Brewery. They make their own beer in house that is good stuff. Oh yea they have food there too.

There is another place in the Gables called "The Bar". They have Sierra Nevada on tap, and a wide selection of all kinds of crazy bottled beers.

http://www.titanicbrewery.com/

http://miami.citysearch.com/profile/11621350/coral_gables_fl/the_bar.html

TLP said...

I must have done the

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI= document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i

wrong. More pictures, related to nothing, came up. Huh.

Hoorah for poop in the cat litter box!!!

Doug said...

Well done, Serena!

I would have gotten a zero on the beer bottle test but spared myself the indignity again.

Now, what's that thing with the images? It didn't work for me. Unless the trick is that nothing happened, in which case it was slick as a whistle.

ariel said...

Many images came up for me, Walela wholing at the moon was nice but the dead soldier was not.

I knew two beers of the list but guessed wrong with two.

Hurray for Serena! She's on her way to avoid purgation, hehe...

tsduff said...

You should get one of those auto-cat boxes that have a gadget that sweeps it away somewhere.

I'm not much for beers - must be a wine drinker.