Saturday, November 10, 2007

hooked on a song

Back when Mike went to Brazil on business, he came home with a read-only disc full of mostly bossa nova tunes, and this song was one of them. I have never heard of Shivaree, I don't know why this song is called Bossa Nova, but it's an addictive song. I like the voice, and the lyrics are so funny! I think it sounds delightfully deadpan. Bossa Nova is a song from Shivaree's CD titled I Ought to Give You a Shot in the Head for Making Me Live in this Dump.This song definitely stands out on my disc.

However, I was shocked--shocked! with the video. I never would have expected this:



Whatdoyathink?

3 comments:

Ariel the Thief said...

"You can't fall down the stairs two times the same way" ROTFL!

I saw nothing special with the video. Good work, though. Maybe there's a secret addendum requires password??? I love her singing.

actonbell said...

I just can't seem to associate the song with the video, and it came as a big surprise to me.

Ariel the Thief said...

Usually those are the best videos. :-)