Thursday, November 08, 2007

Correction!

Darnit, I meant go google an image, such as "cats," and when an array of pictures come up, type THIS code into the URL/address line and hit enter:

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.images; DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5; DIS.top=Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);

That should work!

7 comments:

ariel said...

Wow!

Jocelyn said...

I'm all freaked out by the flying images.

Kind of like flying monkeys.

Doug said...

Whoa! Trippy!

I thought there might have been a spelling error.

tsduff said...

I'm getting dizzy... I typed in Moon and now they are circling around my head!

TLP said...

Whoa! Fun!

The Lazy Iguana said...

It works now! Pretty cool. Does it work for all pages?

AP3 said...

Dang, that's a cool trick!