Saturday, September 01, 2007

Rabbit, rabbit!


Rabbit, rabbit, everyone! Good luck in September. It's off to a busy start...

Late addition: Hoss sent me over to watch a cat video, and I came home with this really cute rabbit story



The weather is dramatically cooler today. It's as if the weather is hip to the fact that this is the first day of September. I had an early morning commitment, but look at me! I'm up, I'm awake, I'm reading blogs! This summer has been one long example of lethargy, but today feels great.

10 comments:

ariel said...

Rabbit, rabbit!

who said dinner to that poor little rabbit? looks a little nervous...

TLP said...

Rabbit Rabbit!

Miz BoheMia said...

Rabbit, rabbit!

Ia m up so early I have yet to speak to anyone so for once I can actually say it... if I remember!

WOOH!

Doug said...

Rabbit rabbit!

AP3 said...

Rabbit,rabbit! I love early September.

G said...

Rabbit rabbit!

Cute video.

TLP said...

I'm so glad that I came back! I love that video. So cute, and so very clever.

neva said...

oy, i was up early, too -- and yet, lookie here, i'm late late late to the Rabbit, Rabbit partay!

it was a grand day, weatherwise, tho', wasn't it? ; )

Logophile said...

Rabbit, rabbit!
and, what a cute vid!
5 days til vacation, w00t!
We went for a motorcycle ride yesterday and discovered someone out here got the memo about September starting too, good grief. It was hot the day before and then we were all in layers and wearing scarves yesterday, ridiculous!

Doug said...

Americans are made of hamburger.