Monday, August 13, 2007

zzzzzzz *hic*


Nothin'. Should be doin' lots of stuff, but I just don't feel like it. It's hot. I didn't sleep well last night. It's almost time to eat, anyway. There's always--next weekend.

Hey, you guys goin' out? Yeah? Nah, I don't wanna play with that feather before you go, I'm tired. I'll see you later. I'll just--hang out here, in the kitchen. See ya!


Man! I thought they'd never leave! Smokey, Serena, get on in here! Let the perfect accident begin: now everyone aim for the bottle--this should be some great lapping! We even got the bag!

5 comments:

Cheesemeister said...

Actonbell,
my new home is http://newstrangeworld.blogspot.com
It's a private blog. I'm only inviting people I really want there. Your family is invited of course.

OldHorsetailSnake said...

Would Anne Bronte leave the wine on the floor? Aha! I thought not.

But maybe she didn't have any thirsty cats....

TLP said...

That Serena! Smart cat.

Pavel said...

ROFL!!! Great pic of kitty about to party!

Doug said...

The devil makes works for idle hands and cats for absent humans.