Monday, July 30, 2007

A Little Monday Music



Every once in awhile, someone asks me where my avatar came from, and this inspired me to hop over to YouTube and see if I could find this video, which is safe for all audiences. It is a Disney movie.

Mrs. Potts has a solo a little more than halfway through, and maybe you'll recognize Angela Lansbury's voice in Be Our Guest:



...feeling stressed?
It's fine dining we suggest...

What a great idea!

And look! There's a Calvin and Hobbes Wonderland page!

Happy Monday!!! Just think--tomorrow's the last day of July. Time really flies when you're getting older having a great time.

...and Aral has posted. It's about bloody time.

7 comments:

Doug said...

Ha, Actonbell. Yeah, I'm having a great time faster and faster every year. Can paradise be far away?

TLP said...

That Doug. Who does he think he is? An old codger? MMmmmmm...

I love the Disney clip.

Doug said...

TLP, you're only as old as your feel, Missy.

Logophile said...

Some days I feel 16 and some days I feel 60, most has to do with how well the body is cooperating.

However you are never too old for a rousing Disney song featuring dancing cutlery

ariel said...

oh Doug, all those years spent learning how to slow down...

thank you for the Calvin and Hobbes link, Actonbell, I wanted to take just one look and spent the next half an hour laughing.

Minka said...

I knew it, that's where your avatar came from....loved that movie.

G said...

I'll watch it later with the kids - love that movie too.