The Lazy Iguana tagged me for this meme. His answers are more interesting, so go over take a gander at what he's up to.
INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
1) This Side Of Reason
2) Full Moon Rising
3) Normy's Corner Of The Universe
4) Rantings Of The Lazy Iguana
5) Tempest in a Teacup
What were you doing ten years ago?
I was working with young children in a daycare/preschool program. It also occurs to me that my running habit was at its peak in 1997; it's been a less chronic and slower habit, ever since. The past ten years have been the difference between being youngish and being definitely-middle-aged.
What were you doing one year ago?
Working in the same crappy warehouse I am now--but I probably won't be another year from now...
Five snacks you enjoy:
1. My absolute favorite is Doritos, though they are a guilty pleasure, because I tend to eat the whole bag, and that's enough calories for at least two days.
3. peanut M&M's
4. those pretzels with fattening stuff on them: honeymustard pretzels?
5. I keep thinking about cherries--it's that time.
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
2. A Comet Appears, both by The Shins (a rather recent obsession)
3. Science Fiction/Double Feature (theme from The Rocky Horror Picture Show) I do a pretty good lipsync, esp. with lipstick.
4. Stacey's Mom, Fountains of Wayne
5. Never Tear Us Apart, INXS
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Quit work.
2. Live in a warm, secluded place by the ocean (it does exist)
3. Read, go to movies, & see plays all the time
4. Hire a Spanish tutor
And, of course, I'd contribute to some worthy causes.
Five bad habits:
2. Avoiding housework at all costs
3. Drinking one more beer than I need to
4. Surfing Ebay and googling images for no discernable reason.
The above image is the result of googling "bad habits."
5. Making up excuses for not exercising and making phone calls.
Five things you like doing:
1. Reading, usually novels
2. Basking in an after-run glow. It's a love-hate relationship
4. Drinking beer, red wine, and things that contain tequila, like margaritas, or squirtntequila.
Okay, now for the hard part: I'm supposed to select five people to tag, and try and make them feel really guilty if they don't want to play!
This is awkward, because it's not like I'm good at getting around to all that many blogs, so who am I to make anyone feel guilty? HA!! But, here it goes--
1. Neva Puppytoes
2.Old Horsetail Snake, Hoss
3. Jocelyn's O Mighty Crisis
4. Jamie Dawn's Mindless Blather
5. Dddragon Presents: Is Anything Truly Random?
Yeah, I tagged my sister. She hadn't posted for such a long time before rabbit-rabbit day, and it's nice to have her back!
This meme reminds me of another sort of bad habit I have, but I'll vent about that some other time.